Quick rundown of what happened this week:
- I finished playing Braid – and loved it
- I finished reading Revelation Space
- I started reading Rendevous with Rama
- Winston has started working on Stealth Deathmatch once again, and is trying to rope in some of the people who he worked on Modular Combat with. And if you look closely at the screenshots you’ll see someone familiar 🙂
- Levelling through PvP in WoW is painfully slow (atleast at level 15) as it requires sucessful flag captures. I hope Arathi Basin will be slightly better.
Coming next week:
- I got my Champions Online Beta Key – I’ll be downloading the client tonight! Keep an eye out for first Impressions.